Policy and FAQS
Candle Care/ FAQs
What safety measures should I take?
Please ensure you follow these safety tips when lighting your candle.
- Trim your wick to 1/8" before each and every burn. This ensures the your flame does not smoke, flicker too much or rise too high.
- Your First Burn needs to be 2-3 hours in order to achieve full melting pool. A full melting pool prevents tunneling, which is access wax build up on the side of your vessels.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn your candle near anything that can catch fire.
- Be sure that you place your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface.
- Keep lit candles away from any drafts.
- Never burn your candle all the way down. Always leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the vessel.
- Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
- Place burning candles at least 4 inches apart from one another.
- Never use water to extinguish our candle.
What ingredients are used in your products?
All of our candles and melts are made with natural soy wax + your favorite fragrance oils.
Do I need to trim my wicks?
Yes, before each and every burn of your candle it is important to trim the wick. If your candle wick is too long it can cause smoking, and blacken the sides of your vessel. We recommend a cut length of 1/8 inch using a wick trimmer. However, small household scissors or nail clippers work just fine. We recommend that you only cut the wick once the wax has cooled to avoid any wick trimmings in the wax. Having a wick that is too long will not only cause your candle to burn quicker and hotter, it could also prohibit your wick from even staying lit.
All candles are made to order. This means once your order is placed, your candle will be made. The candle will need to sit for 2-3 days before it is ready to ship to avoid any issues such as cracking. Processing and shipping takes about 5-7 business days in total. This excludes Weekends and Holidays.
All of our products are carefully inspected prior to shipment. Due to the nature of our products, used candles cannot be returned or refunded. However, we will replace or refund products that were damaged during shipment if you can provide documentation within 5 business days of receiving your order.